At Tintra, our reason for being, or Ikigai, is simple. We enable fully borderless financial inclusivity, measured through behaviour, rather than by background.
With the experience and reputation of over 16 years working with some of the world’s leading corporations. We are experts at solutions for cross-border deals and international trade transactions. We pride ourselves on our local relationships around the world to help good people and their businesses operating from complicated places.
We believe in a world without inherent bias or prejudice. We want everyone to be given a fair opportunity. That is why our patentable artificial intelligence is free from human bias, while providing best-in-class risk mitigation.
“We are building emerging market focused banking technology and infrastructure to enable financial institutions, multinationals and large corporates in the emerging world to access global banking infrastructure without bias or prejudice in an environment where we control the compliance exposure from end to end”, CEO, Tintra plc.
Our bank is seeking an experienced Environments Manager to join our team and manage the development, testing, and production environments for our Temenos Core Banking system. The ideal candidate will have experience managing complex environments within the Temenos ecosystem, coordinating with multiple teams, and ensuring the availability and stability of critical systems.
- Manage the development, testing, and production environments for our Temenos Core Banking system, including the T24, Insight, and Infinity modules, ensuring that they are stable, available, and meet the needs of our various stakeholders.
- Coordinate with multiple teams, including software development, testing, infrastructure, and operations, to ensure that environments are configured correctly, maintained, and optimized.
- Manage the deployment of new releases, patches, and hotfixes to all environments, coordinating with the development and testing teams to ensure that changes are properly tested and validated before being deployed.
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation of all environment configurations, changes, and deployments, ensuring that all stakeholders are aware of the state of the environments at all times.
- Work closely with the development and testing teams to troubleshoot and resolve environment-related issues, including performance, stability, and availability issues.
- Implement best practices for environment management, including configuration management, automation, monitoring, and optimization, to ensure that environments are operating at peak efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards, such as GDPR and PCI-DSS. This includes establishing and enforcing IT policies and procedures, conducting risk assessments, and ensuring that appropriate security measures are in place to protect the bank’s data and systems.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including software development, testing, infrastructure, and operations teams, to ensure that environment management is aligned with business priorities and goals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience managing complex environments within the Temenos ecosystem, including the T24, Insight, and Infinity modules.
- Strong understanding of the Temenos architecture and ecosystem, including experience with T24 administration, Insight reporting, and Infinity digital banking.
- Experience managing deployments of new releases, patches, and hotfixes in a production environment, coordinating with multiple teams to ensure proper testing and validation.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, with the ability to quickly identify and resolve environment-related issues. Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders. Strong leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team of technology professionals.
If you meet these requirements and are passionate about environment management within the Temenos ecosystem, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.