At Tintra, our reason for being, or Ikigai, is simple. We enable fully borderless financial inclusivity, measured through behaviour, rather than by background.
With the experience and reputation of over 16 years working with some of the world’s leading corporations. We are experts at solutions for cross-border deals and international trade transactions. We pride ourselves on our local relationships around the world to help good people and their businesses operating from complicated places.
We believe in a world without inherent bias or prejudice. We want everyone to be given a fair opportunity. That is why our patentable artificial intelligence is free from human bias, while providing best-in-class risk mitigation.
“We are building emerging market focused banking technology and infrastructure to enable financial institutions, multinationals and large corporates in the emerging world to access global banking infrastructure without bias or prejudice in an environment where we control the compliance exposure from end to end”, CEO, Tintra plc.
Tintra’s Innovation Lab is a collaborative, research focused hub which is redefining the future of banking through pioneering R&D in artificial intelligence and machine learning, blockchain, future-facing XR services, and cultural research.
We are now looking for a primary full-time person in charge of designing a detailed solution to take innovative solutions from the research team and ensuring it is built by the backend developers and delivered for production
This role will mainly involve designing the overall system in a fine-grained manner – taking outlined blueprints and detailing the exact interactions and components used. Although the role won’t directly involve development, they will work closely with the backend and frontend developers that work under them and will need to understand their work in order to ensure the delivery is sufficient quality and fit for purpose.
Role & responsibilities:
- Engages with research team within the Innovation lab to understand the best way to deploy the solution.
- Refine detailed system architecture and interfaces between modules including messaging between Temenos and Tintra modules.
- Work closely to System Integrator to understand Temenos capabilities and limitations
- Specify technical work that is needed from developers in order to fulfil solution
- Understand data requirements and specify appropriate data storage solution
- Responsible for ensuring research output is deployed in a stable, production-ready manner
- Strong, proven, experience with building reliable, performant systems
- Experience and understanding of AWS stack
Nice to have:
- Experience with financial data compliance policies